Struggling to Organize Your Content?
Content Management has been an issue in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction world since the day of the first computer, and beyond.
Mismanagement Problems include:
- Where to Store the Data
- What to Call the Data
- How to Organize the Data
- How to Find the Data
- Who Creates the Data
- Who Manages the Data
- Who Can Access the Data
- How to Standardize the Data
- How to Update the Data
What can UNIFI do for you?
UNIFI PRO for End Users
Deliver higher quality models faster with UNIFI PRO
- UNIFI PRO is a Revit integrated cloud-based BIM content management & model analytics platform that helps AECOs produce healthier, higher quality models faster.
- Avoid time-wasting model issues with PROJECT ANALYTICS our new model health and quality monitoring feature that give you insights and alerts to help you improve design phase efficiency.
What is the Value of Content Management?
Organized Revit libraries save time.
Tools that help you organize your Revit library save even more time. UNIFI PRO makes getting organized and staying organized easy.
- Manage your master Revit content library through an easy-to-use, intuitive, web-based library dashboard.
- Easily upload and organize unlimited content in our secure cloud.
- Store supporting documents such as cut sheets and shop drawings in any format.
- Store more than just Revit families storing anything, including drafting views, schedules and system families. (Ducts, Cable Trays, etc)
- Keep track of designer content requests through the built-in content request management dashboard.
- Future-proof your Revit library with automatic upgrades to new versions of Revit.
Maintaining an organized Revit library is all about control.
Control over what goes in, what goes out, who has access and of course control over content quality. UNIFI PRO puts you in control of your Revit content library.
- Control and grant access to content for internal and external design teams at the group or individual user level through custom Library Dashboards.
- Get notified, review and approve the content users are looking to add to your library. Nothing gets in until you say so.
- Content revision history keeps a full history of changes, who made the changes and when.
- Easily view Revit family types and parameters for streamlines quality control.
EMPOWER DESIGN TEAMS
Keep bad BIM content out of your models.
When designers can easily find the right content they are less likely to use the wrong content. UNIFI PRO gives design teams fast and easy access to the right BIM content to produce higher-quality models.
- Easy to use custom Library Dashboards so designers can find the content they need fast.
- Amazing search functionality to quickly locate the right content.
- Load a family into a Revit project with just 1 click.
- Need new content? No problem, request new content through our built-in content request dashboard.
- Easily browse family types and related parameters.
- Store native Revit schedules previewing fields and formatting directly in UNIFI PRO.
Keep your Revit models up and running and produce better models.
- Set analytics up in minutes no coding, no integrations.
- Easy to read, pre-designed, analytics dashboards.
- Near-real time data, updates with every sync to central.
The number one reason to make any change in business is the return on investment. Watch and observe how UNIFI can help you succeed.
THE UNIFI DIFFERENCE – TESTIMONIALS
See what others have to say about UNIFI and how it solved their content management issues.
UNIFI CONNECT for Manufacturers
Share your manufacturer content with some of the biggest AEC firms in the world with UNIFI CONNECT.
The most convenient way to access and distribute high-quality manufacturer BIM content.
- Transferring large content libraries to BIM managers for review presents its own set of challenges. Libraries can be too large for email, access to drop box is often restricted by IT departments, use of external USB sticks is typically banned outright for cyber security concerns.
- UNIFI CONNECT delivers manufacturer content via our cloud based platform directly to the manufacturer library section of the firm’s internal library for super easy access.
- UNIFI CONNECT is a cloud-based manufacturer content library that connects manufacturer content with AEC BIM Managers through our content management solution UNIFI PRO.
- Manufacturer libraries are positioned just 1 click away from the internal content libraries of some of the worlds largest architectural and engineering firms.
- UNIFI makes it easier for BIM managers to discover, review, update and adopt manufacturer content into their internal libraries.
h2. Why is UNIFI the Right Answer?
- The process of adopting manufacturer content takes time and effort* to implement it into a firm’s internal content library. UNIFI CONNECT makes this process faster and easier for both the manufacturer and library manager.
GETTING CONTENT TO THE RIGHT PERSON
- BIM managers and library managers are internal staff who will ultimately approve and adopt manufacturer content for firm use.
- UNIFI CONNECT provides a direct connection from manufacturer to BIM Manager
GETTING ACCESS TO CONTENT FOR REVIEW
- Transferring large content libraries to BIM managers for review present its own set of challenges. Libraries can be too big to email, access to drop-boxes restricted by IT departments and the use of external USB sticks banned outright for cyber security purposes.
- UNIFI CONNECT delivers manufacture content through our cloud-based platform directly to the manufacturer library section of the firm’s internal library for super easy access.
HIGH QUALITY CONTENT STREAMLINES ADOPTION
- Poorly designed BIM content causes huge problems for design firms including design program and model crashes.
- BIM managers need to review all content for quality to prevent manufacture content from wreaking havoc on the design process prior to adoption. If the content is of poor quality it means more work for the BIM manager prior to adoption.
- Much of the manufacturer content available outside of UNIFI CONNECT often fails the quality test, falling far below the quality threshold of the average firm.
- All manufacturer content on UNIFI CONNECT is audited for quality to ensure the content requires minimal effort to update prior to being added to a firms internal library.
Why did The Mendicant Architect Partner with UNIFI?
The Mendicant Architect is dedicated to synthesizing client success through training, mentoring, and providing supplementary solutions which complement the design and construction process.
As a provider of various services in the AEC market since 2006 and a practicing Architect, Plumbing Designer, and CAD/BIM Manager since 1995, our industry consistently strives to increase the speed of communication between all partners, including ourselves. UNIFI Labs is a software and services company focused on providing the most comprehensive BIM content life cycle solutions for the building industry. Through our partnership, our clients reap the benefits of efficiency in process and practice.
The History of UNIFI
The concept of UNIFI Labs came from industry veterans Dwayne Miller and Ken Gardner. With their extensive knowledge of the design and building processes, Ken and Dwayne understood the BIM challenges architects, engineers, contractors and property owners were dealing with and formed UNIFI to help solve those problems. They assembled a team of professionals who share the same commitment to innovation and improvement, which led the creation of the powerful UNIFI cloud-platform.
UNIFI Labs currently offers content engagement software for AECOs and content distribution for BPMs. Our roadmap is focused on further developing our cloud platform to facilitate the discover, management and contextualization of content and data used to design, construct and operate buildings.
The UNIFI global headquarters is located in Las Vegas, NV USA. The Mendicant Architect’s goal is to spread that capability to Texas, the USA, and the world.
The Founders of UNIFI
Dwayne Miller and Ken Gardner share their reasons for creating UNIFI.